Do you want to film or have a photo shoot on our land in Tendring?

If you would like to carry out filming or a photo shoot on council land in the Tendring area, please would you fill in the form in our useful documents area and send it to us at least 7 days before your proposed shoot.  Information on who this should be returned to is included in the form.

For discussion on filming or holding a photo shoot on Tendring District Council owned land, please contact:

Filming on Council owned open spaces:
Email to
01255 686677

Filming on District seafronts & beaches:
Email to
01255 686638

Filming – media related:
01255 686338

01255 686683/54 (Jo & Sarah).

Please note that to film on Public Highways in the Tendring District you will need to contact Essex County Council Highways for permission.  For filming on Parish or Town Council owned land, please contact the town or parish council direct.

Last updated on: 23/01/2019 - 09:33