- RIDDOR (Reporting of Injuries, Diseases and Dangerous Occurrences Regulations) 1995
- Taxi Licensing
- Alcohol, Entertainment and Late Night Refreshments
- Public Register for Licensing - Online Access
- Register a food premises
- Guidance on smoking shelters
- Food safety enforcement
- Street Trading
- Gambling and Betting
- Submit supporting licensing documents
This section includes information on applying for a Hackney Carriage and Private Hire Drivers Licence, Vehicle Licence and Private Hire Operators licence, Seating Guidelines for Saloon, Estate, MPV and People Carrier Vehicles, Taxi Meters, Licence Conditions and the current Fare Tariff for Hackney Carriage vehicles.
Alcohol, Entertainment and Late Night Refreshments
Licensing Act information including the sale and supply of alcohol, provisions of regulated entertainment and provision of late night refreshments (hot food or drink between the hours of 11pm and 5am) and application forms including Temporary Event Notices and Premises Licences.
Residents Map - eg, your ward and councillors
Visitors Map - eg, Car parks, tourist information centres, beaches