In 2016, we revised our Housing Anti Social Behaviour Strategy and delivery Plan, which set out our commitment to tackling this issue using the range of powers that are available to landlords.
Our Anti Social Behaviour Strategy was revised in 2010 and again in 2016 and a dedicated Anti Social Behaviour newsletter is sent to all tenants each year that outlines our performance against this strategy.
Examples of anti social behaviour include:
- Noise nuisance
- Vandalism and graffiti
- Intimidation and harassment
- Racial harassment and other hate behaviours that targets members of identified groups because of their perceived differences
- Abandoned vehicles
- Using our properties to sell drugs or for any other illegal purpose
- Littering and flytipping
- Untidy gardens
This list is not exhaustive and other types of behaviour may be classed as anti social and trigger enforcement action by us or another agency.
If you wish to report anti social behaviour in your area, you can do this by:
- Completing an online form
- Completing a downloadable nuisance or anti social behaviour reporting form
- e-mailing us at HousingASB@tendringdc.gov.uk
- telephoning 01255 686488; or
- writing to:
Tenancy Management Section,
Operational Services (Housing),
CLACTON ON SEA,
Essex CO15 1YT
You can also report anti social behaviour by telephoning the council anti social behaviour reporting line on: