Submit an application

There are various types of Building Regulations Application depending on the nature of your project.

The Building Control application submission guide will help you to decide which is best for you.

Full Plans

Can be used for any type of work, where you require your drawings to be checked and approved by us.

Application Form: Full Plans Application

Building Notice, Regularisation and Reversion

Application Form: Building Notice, Regularisation and Reversion Application


Where a building, or part of a building is to be demolished.

Application Form: Demolition Form

Guidance notes: Demolition guidance note


Essential Link

If you spot anything wrong, or outdated with this page. Please let us know by clicking on the button below.
Please note this is only to report webpage issues or broken links, please report any other issues using the correct form.
Report an issue with this page

Please help us improve our website by giving us feedback you'd like to on this page. If you'd like to remain anonymous you can omit your name and email. Thanks, Tendring District Council.

Thank you! Your submission has been received!
Oops! Something went wrong while submitting the form.
By clicking “Accept All Cookies”, you agree to the storing of cookies on your device to enhance site navigation, analyze site usage, and assist in our marketing efforts. View our privacy policy for more information.