Moving House

To tell us about a change of address or change of ownership of a property, please select from one of the following options below:

You are moving

If you claim Housing Benefit from us, you will need to contact us directly to discuss your move, please follow this link to be taken to the Housing Benefit move form.

However, if your move only involves Council Tax, please complete the moving form.

Don't forget that you will also need to register to vote at your new address.

Your tenants are moving or you have new tenants

If you are a landlord and the tenants in your property have changed, please complete the Landlord's notification form.

Ownership of the property has moved bit no-one has moved

If you have sold a property you don't live in, or have purchased a property you won't be moving into, please use our enquiry form.


Essential Link

If you spot anything wrong, or outdated with this page. Please let us know by clicking on the button below.
Please note this is only to report webpage issues or broken links, please report any other issues using the correct form.
Report an issue with this page

Please help us improve our website by giving us feedback you'd like to on this page. If you'd like to remain anonymous you can omit your name and email. Thanks, Tendring District Council.

Thank you! Your submission has been received!
Oops! Something went wrong while submitting the form.
By clicking “Accept All Cookies”, you agree to the storing of cookies on your device to enhance site navigation, analyze site usage, and assist in our marketing efforts. View our privacy policy for more information.