Changes you need to tell us about

Tell us about changes straight away. If you don't, you may end up paying the wrong amount of Council Tax.

Online Forms:

Other Changes:

Please use our online enquiry form to tell us if:

  • Someone comes to stay with you
  • Someone moves out
  • You change your name
  • Your children leave school
  • You go into care or into hospital for a long period

This is not a full list. If you think a change may affect your council tax, tell us anyway.

Contact Details:

Please contact us via our online enquiry form.


Essential Link

If you spot anything wrong, or outdated with this page. Please let us know by clicking on the button below.
Please note this is only to report webpage issues or broken links, please report any other issues using the correct form.
Report an issue with this page

Please help us improve our website by giving us feedback you'd like to on this page. If you'd like to remain anonymous you can omit your name and email. Thanks, Tendring District Council.

Thank you! Your submission has been received!
Oops! Something went wrong while submitting the form.
By clicking “Accept All Cookies”, you agree to the storing of cookies on your device to enhance site navigation, analyze site usage, and assist in our marketing efforts. View our privacy policy for more information.