Report a pothole

You can report a pothole or other highway problem via Essex County Council's Report a Highway Problem Page

Use the above link to report:

  • Bollards and railings
  • Bus shelter/bus stop damage
  • Damage to or other grass verge problems
  • Damaged or incorrect signs
  • Drainage problem
  • Kerb defect
  • Pavement defects
  • Pothole or other road defect
  • Public rights of way (countryside)
  • Road lining/marking defect
  • Snow and ice problem
  • Street lighting defect
  • Vegetation problem

You will also be able to view problems that have already been reported and track problems via your reference number.

Or you can call Essex County Council Highways on 0345 603 7631


Road services

Essential Link

If you spot anything wrong, or outdated with this page. Please let us know by clicking on the button below.
Please note this is only to report webpage issues or broken links, please report any other issues using the correct form.
Report an issue with this page

Please help us improve our website by giving us feedback you'd like to on this page. If you'd like to remain anonymous you can omit your name and email. Thanks, Tendring District Council.

Thank you! Your submission has been received!
Oops! Something went wrong while submitting the form.
By clicking “Accept All Cookies”, you agree to the storing of cookies on your device to enhance site navigation, analyze site usage, and assist in our marketing efforts. View our privacy policy for more information.