Local Highway Maintenance - Highway Rangers Service

Tendring District Council no longer provides a highway rangers service. Any queries should be directed to Essex County Council.

Please see some some of the services we do provide:

Full/damaged dog or litter bin

Dog fouling(link is external)

Damaged/Missing street name signs

Littering from vehicles

Abandoned vehicles

Fly tipping

Street sweeping

Road defects will continue to be undertaken by ECC's own contractors. (Link will open ECC website).


Road services

Essential Link

If you spot anything wrong, or outdated with this page. Please let us know by clicking on the button below.
Please note this is only to report webpage issues or broken links, please report any other issues using the correct form.
Report an issue with this page

Please help us improve our website by giving us feedback you'd like to on this page. If you'd like to remain anonymous you can omit your name and email. Thanks, Tendring District Council.

Thank you! Your submission has been received!
Oops! Something went wrong while submitting the form.
By clicking “Accept All Cookies”, you agree to the storing of cookies on your device to enhance site navigation, analyze site usage, and assist in our marketing efforts. View our privacy policy for more information.