- View Planning Applications and Comment
- Comment on a planning application
- Making Your Planning Application
- Advice before making an Application
- Do I need planning permission? Advice about permitted development rights
- Planning Committee
- Getting the most out of 'Public Access'
- Planning Application Forms
- What are Section 106 Legal Agreements?
View Planning Applications and Comment
Our Planning Public Access system will let you view planning applications, planning appeals and enforcement cases back to 1990.
Do I need planning permission? Advice about permitted development rights
You can make certain types of minor changes to your house without needed to apply for planning permission using certain 'permitted development rights'. Please visit this page to find out more.
Residents Map - eg, your ward and councillors
Visitors Map - eg, Car parks, tourist information centres, beaches