The Local Development Scheme (LDS) is designed to set out the process for producing the Local Plan, Community Infrastructure Levy and other planning documents. It includes the anticipated timetable of consultation periods, examinations and expected dates of adoption. Publishing the LDS also ensures that stakeholders, including members of the public, Town and Parish Councils, landowners and developers, partner organisations and the Planning Inspectorate are kept aware of the timetable the Council is working to and organise their time and resources accordingly.
Last updated on: 17/01/2019 - 12:24
- Issues and possible options consultation - 2009
- Core Strategy consultation - 2010
- Consultation on housing issues - 2011
- Sustainability Appraisal Scoping Report - Consultation 2015
- The Local Development Scheme (LDS)
- Public consultation on 2012 Draft Local Plan
- Consultation on Focussed Changes to the Local Plan - 2014
Copyright © 2019 Tendring District Council.