The Local Development Scheme (LDS) is designed to set out the process for producing the Local Plan, Community Infrastructure Levy and other planning documents. It includes the anticipated timetable of consultation periods, examinations and expected dates of adoption. Publishing the LDS also ensures that stakeholders, including members of the public, Town and Parish Councils, landowners and developers, partner organisations and the Planning Inspectorate are kept aware of the timetable the Council is working to and organise their time and resources accordingly.
Last updated on: 30/01/2019 - 16:18
- Brownfield Land Register
- Local Plan Public Examination
- Local Plan Submission Documents
- Maps that accompany the 2007 Adopted Local Plan
- Planning Policy and Local Plan Committee
- Preparing the Local Plan
- Supplementary planning policy and guidance
- Sustainability Appraisal and Strategic Environmental Assessments - Strategic Part 1 Local Plans Consultation
- Technical studies and evidence
- The Local Development Scheme (LDS)
Copyright © 2019 Tendring District Council.