Priority 1 - first inspection within 2 working days from receipt.
- Unauthorised works to a listed building.
- Unauthorised works to a protected tree.
- Unauthorised demolition or partial demolition of a building which it is considered essential to retain.
- Use of land causing serious harm to the locality or the natural environment
Priority 2 - first inspection within 5 working days of receipt.
- Any unauthorised development or non-compliance with a planning agreement, which is causing immediate and irremediable harm in the locality.
- Unauthorised development causing irreversible harm in the Dedham Vale AONB or Conservation Area.
Priority 3 - first inspection within 8 working days of receipt.
- Display of illegal advertisements.
- All other complaints relating to unauthorised development not falling in any of the above categories
- Untidy Land