Making your Building Regulations application

Making your Building Regulations application

There are various types of Building Regulations Application depending on the nature of your project.

The Building Control application submission guide will help you to decide which is best for you.  

Full Plans Application can be used for any type of work, where you require your drawings to be checked and approved by us.   Guidance Note

Building Notice Application for simple domestic works Guidance Note

Connection to a Sewer Form A Building Notice been tailored for use on sewer connections.  Guidance Note

Regularisation Form   Only for use when works have been undertaken without building regulation approval.  Guidance Note

Demolition Form   This form is to be used where a building, or part of a building is to be demolished.   Guidance Note

Fees & Charges

Table A covers the building of new dwellings, Table B refers to extensions and alterations to existing dwellings and Table C deals with non-domestic works.

Building Control Charges effective from 1st April 2020

Submission of Applications

Your application & drawings can be submitted via and by making payment via 01255 686111

Or posted to Tendring District Council, Building Control, Town Hall, Station Road, Clacton-on-Sea, Essex, CO15 1SE


Last updated on: 03/12/2021 - 09:58