Welcome to Walton-on-the-Naze Lifestyles
In line with the latest national advice and the tightening of measures to control the Coronavirus (Covid-19) pandemic, our leisure centres are closed until further notice.
It is mandatory for leisure centre users and staff to wear a face covering while moving around in the facilities, unless they are exempt for health reasons. Masks can then be removed while taking part in activities themselves.
These are our current opening times. We may need to update them with demand, feedback and as we move through the phases of reopening.
Swimming pool opening times
- Monday to Friday: 7am to 8pm
- Saturday and Sunday: 7am to 3.30pm
- Monday to Friday: 7.30am to 8pm
- Saturday and Sunday: 7.30am to 4pm
Located in an idyllic seafront setting at Walton on the Naze featuring:
- 25m swimming pool
- shallow water area ideal for toddlers
- water aerobics
- kids and adults parties
- holiday activity programme
- Lifestyles Gym
- Teenfit gym sessions - Not available on Thursdays (refer to our Gym at Walton on Naze Lifestyles page)
Activities and courses have been postponed, and pupils will hold their current slot. Customers will have all their lessons carried over to the next ten-week course, once things return to normal.
To help keep us moving during the Covid-19 pandemic, Maggie gives us a little fitness session to keep our activity up.
Ample refundable parking available.
Walton on the Naze
Tel. 01255 686 829
(The above links will open in a new browser window)