Welcome to Walton-on-the-Naze Lifestyles
It is mandatory for leisure centre users and staff to wear a face covering while moving around in the facilities, unless they are exempt for health reasons. Masks can then be removed while taking part in activities themselves.
Here are our opening times. We may need to update them with demand, feedback and as we move through the phases of reopening.
Building opening times
- Monday to Thursday: 6.30am to 10pm
- Friday: 6.30am to 9pm
- Saturday and Sunday: 6.30am to 5pm
Gym opening times
- Monday to Thursday: 7.30am to 9pm
- Friday: 7.30am to 8pm
- Saturday and Sunday: 7.30am to 4pm
- Monday to Thursday: 7am to 9pm
- Friday: 7am to 8pm
- Saturday and Sunday: 7am to 4pm
Located in an idyllic seafront setting at Walton on the Naze featuring:
- 25m swimming pool
- shallow water area ideal for toddlers
- water aerobics
- kids and adults parties
- holiday activity programme
- Lifestyles Gym
- Teenfit gym sessions - Not available on Thursdays (refer to our Gym at Walton on Naze Lifestyles page)
Activities and courses have been postponed, and pupils will hold their current slot. Customers will have all their lessons carried over to the next ten-week course, once things return to normal.
To help keep us moving during the Covid-19 pandemic, Maggie gives us a little fitness session to keep our activity up.
Ample refundable parking available.
Walton on the Naze
Tel. 01255 686 829
(The above links will open in a new browser window)