Pollution - what we do

Photograph of a polysterene cup lying in a dirty stream







The Pollution Team investigate complaints from the public concerning commercial, industrial and domestic pollution problems and public health nuisances including: 

They also undertake the:

You can report problems with noise, black smoke from bonfires, rubbish accumulations etc. using our report it form, a simple form which you can complete and submit online.

Contact Details

Email: environmental.services@tendringdc.gov.uk
Address: Environmental Services, Town Hall, Station Road, Clacton On Sea, Essex, CO15 1SE
Telephone: 01255 686767

Last updated on: 21/11/2022 - 14:02