The purpose for this processing
To manage the Council’s open spaces:
- Requests for hedge clipping and tree planting
- Grant applications for Nature Conservation
- Sponsorship agreements
Legal basis for this processing
Article 6 Lawfulness of Processing (Section 1, (e)):
Processing is necessary for the performance of a task carried out in the public interest or in the exercise of official authority vested in the controller.
What data we collect about you (fields)?
Personal details as required. These may include:
- Email address
- Telephone number
- Other relevant information provided.
How long do we keep your personal data?
In accordance with the Council’s Corporate Retention Schedule:
- Requests for hedge clipping and tree planting – 7 years
- Grant applications for Nature Conservation – 10 years
- Sponsorship agreements – 5 years
Who do we share it with?
Information may be shared internally and with Council approved contractors where necessary.
Where we get it from?
Individuals themselves (Data Subjects).
If automated decision making applies to this processing
No automated decision making applies to this process.