The purpose for this processing
To work with other partners to promote community safety in the Tendring District including, case management of anti-social behaviour and local problem solving group; coordination of support for vulnerable young persons.
Legal basis for this processing
Article 6 Lawfulness of Processing (Section 1, (e)):
Processing is necessary for the purposes of the performance of a task carried out in the public interest or in the exercise of official authority vested in the controller.
What data we collect about you (fields)?
Personal details as required. These may include:
- Telephone Number
- E-mail address
- Family details
- Lifestyle and social circumstances
- Housing needs
- Visual images via CCTV
How long do we keep your personal data?
Personal information is retained in accordance with the Council’s published Corporate Retention Schedule and other legal obligations.
Who do we share it with?
We may share your information with:
- Relevant internal officers within the community safety team
- Relevant information is shared with internal departments where applicable.
- Community Safety partners including the following strategic partners:
- Essex Police
- Essex County Council
- Police and Crime Commissioner’s Officer
- Essex Fire Authority
- Essex Community Rehabilitation Company
- North East Essex NHS
- Community Voluntary Services Tendring
Where we get it from?
Individuals themselves (Data subjects) and relevant third parties, including complainants, relevant internal officers and third party community safety partners
If automated decision making applies to this processing
No automated decision making applies to this process.