If you have received a Fixed Penalty Notice from the council, for example, for one of the following:
- Depositing Litter
- Failure to comply with a street litter control notice
- Failure to produce waste documents
- Failure to produce authority to transport waste
- Unauthorised distribution of free printed matter
- Failure to comply with a waste receptacles notice
- Failure to comply with a dog control order
- Failure to remove dog waste
- Abandoned vehicle
- Nuisance parking
- Fly posting and graffiti
- Failure to display correct signage
- Smoking in a smoke free place or vehicle
You can pay in the following ways:
By Debit/Credit Card:
Important information for credit card users
Under EU directive, from 13 January 2018 the Council cannot charge a surcharge for payment by credit card. However, due to a software issue we are unable to make the necessary changes to prevent the surcharge from being taken at present on council tax, non-domestic rates, housing rents, penalty charge notices and housing benefit overpayments. Therefore, we would ask that you do not make a payment of these bills by credit card. If the payment is urgent, please contact the department that has sent you the bill to discuss. We apologise for any inconvenience. The system is being revised and you should be able to pay these bills by credit card soon without any surcharge.
Available 24 hours everyday, call free from a BT landline:
0800 678 3046 and please select Option 7
Cheques should be made payable to 'Tendring District Council'
Please write your Fixed Penalty Notice number on the reverse of your cheque.
Tendring District Council
You can also pay by cash at the above address.You will need to bring your Fixed Penalty Notice with you.
A receipt will NOT be issued unless requested.