If you have received a Fixed Penalty Notice from the council, for example, for one of the following:
- Depositing Litter
- Failure to comply with a street litter control notice
- Failure to produce waste documents
- Failure to produce authority to transport waste
- Unauthorised distribution of free printed matter
- Failure to comply with a waste receptacles notice
- Failure to comply with a dog control order
- Failure to remove dog waste
- Abandoned vehicle
- Nuisance parking
- Fly posting and graffiti
- Failure to display correct signage
- Smoking in a smoke free place or vehicle
You can pay in the following ways:
By Debit/Credit Card:
Available 24 hours everyday, call free from a BT landline:
0800 678 3046 and please select Option 7
Cheques should be made payable to 'Tendring District Council'
Please write your Fixed Penalty Notice number on the reverse of your cheque.
Tendring District Council
You can also pay by cash at the above address.You will need to bring your Fixed Penalty Notice with you.
A receipt will NOT be issued unless requested.