Tell us about changes straight away. If you don't, you may end up paying the wrong amount of Council Tax.
- Online Move Form - Use this form when you move to or leave a property
- Change of Tenants - Use this form if tenants move into or leave a property you own
- Bereavement Form - Use this form to tell us when someone has died
- Single Person Discount - Use this form to apply for a discount if you are the only person living at a property
- Change of circumstances if you are in receipt of benefits - Use this form to tell us about a change in your household, income, savings, or starting/finishing work if you receive benefits
- Household Review Form - Use this form if you have been contacted by us, asking you to fill in a household review form
- Student discount form - Use this form if you wish to apply for a student discount or exemption
Please use our online enquiry form to tell us if:
- Someone comes to stay with you
- Someone moves out
- You change your name
- Your children leave school
- You go into care or into hospital for a long period
This is not a full list. If you think a change may affect your council tax, tell us anyway.
Please contact us via our online enquiry form.