Report anti-social behaviour

What can I report to Tendring District Council?

You can report the following via our online repor forms:

Information about reporting noise complaints can found on our Noise page.

For all other anti-social behaviour issues, including those below, please use the anti-social behaviour report form:

  • Uncontrolled animals
  • Nuisance from cars / bikes etc
  • Fly-posting
  • Vandalism
  • Graffiti
  • Street drinking
  • Begging

What should I report to the Police?

We cannot deal with the following issues, however they can be reported to the Police using their online reporting service

  • Criminal damage
  • Hoax calls to emergency services
  • Intimidation / harassment
  • Drug / substance misuse and dealing
  • Prostitution
  • Kerb Crawling

Many people here worry a lot about crime and anti-social behaviour, but Tendring is actually one of the safest places to live in Essex.

An alternative option to report anti-social behaviour is to call our anti-social behaviour reporting answerphone on 01255 686359 or email, please include as much detail in the email as possible, eg location, date, time etc.

If you are reporting Anti Social behaviour on Council land or in a Council property please email

Last updated on: 13/06/2022 - 08:55