Changes you need to tell us about

Business Rates online move form - use this form to tell us about moving out of a business or non-domestic property or moving into a new business or non-domestic property.

Business Rates change of tenants - use this form to tell us if you have had tenants move into or out of your business property.

Small business rate relief - Use this form to claim Small Business Rate Relief.

Please use our online enquiry form to tell us about:

  • Change of company name
  • Change of partnership
  • Change of contact address
  • Change of use, eg, now in use, now empty or undergoing refurbishment

This is not a full list.  If you think a change may affect your Business Rates, tell us anyway.

Contact Details

Please contact us via our online enquiry form

Last updated on: 14/06/2022 - 08:26