- View Planning Applications and Comment
- Planning Application and Decision Lists
- View our Local Plan
- Making Your Planning Application
- Contact Planning
- Making your Building Regulations application
- Do I need planning permission? Advice about permitted development rights
- Planning Committee
- Planning Application Forms
Do I need planning permission? Advice about permitted development rights
You can make certain types of minor changes to your house without needed to apply for planning permission using certain 'permitted development rights'. Please visit this page to find out more.
Tendring District Local Plan: Issues and Options 2015
The Council is preparing a new Local Plan to guide future development in the Tendring District between now and 2032. Have your say during the six weeks consultation starting on Tuesday 1 September.
Residents Map - eg, your ward and councillors
Visitors Map - eg, Car parks, tourist information centres, beaches