Our Tourist Information Centre is located in the Town Hall in Clacton on Sea. We also have a facility in Walton on the Naze, for opening times see below.
Our friendly and helpful staff are here to assist both visitors and residents alike.
The team can assist you with...
- Tickets and information for the Princes Theatre, Clacton on Sea
- Advice on what to see and do
- Local accommodation
- Events around the district
- Tickets for National Express coaches
- First Bus Clacton area monthly Coachcards, plus weekly and daily scratchcards
- RADAR keys for accessible toilets
- Senior Railcards (Tendring residents only)
Calling all local events organisers...
We can help publicise your event by displaying posters and flyers and ensure your event is included in the What's On pages on this web site.
We are also happy to sell tickets for local events (ten percent commission charged on total sales) - please contact us for details.
We are open all year round
Monday to Thursday 9am to 4.30pm
Friday 9am to 4.15pm
Saturday 9.30am to 3.30pm
Closed Sundays and Bank Holidays
Tourist Information Centre, Town Hall, Station Road, Clacton on Sea, CO15 1SE
Telephone: 01255 686633
WALTON ON THE NAZE
Our Tourist Information Centre (TIC) at Walton on the Naze is based in the Essex Wildlife Trust Visitor Centre and provides a wealth of information about accommodation, attractions and events in the district.
The Visitor Centre is located in Old Hall Lane in Walton, CO14 8LE & is open daily from 9am to 5pm.