Adult social care

Essex County Council Adult social care provides advice and services to people over the age of 18 who may need help because of their age, a disability or learning difficulty.

This may include:

  • frailty due to age
  • visual and/or hearing impairments
  • physical and/or learning disabilities
  • mental health issues

Visit Essex County Council's health and social care web pages for more information.

If you are caring for an adult or child affected by any of these issues you might be interested in the support available to carers. For more information please see our support for carers page.

Last updated on: 23/09/2013 - 14:17

block menu







Page | by Dr. Radut