All local authorities are undergoing a significant reduction in their funding and Tendring District Council is no different. However, prudent use of budgets in the past, recent restructuring of services and with an innovative look at the future, it is hoped that any reductions will have minimal impact on our front line services. At Careline we intend to ensure that our Service Users do not suffer any reduction in the service they receive from us as we support some of the most vulnerable people in our district. We know that they rely on us.
We will endeavour to not only maintain the Telecare Services Association accreditation, but work to ensure we encompass any suggestions from audit of our service delivery (both internal and external) to become one of the best providers of Telecare in the UK. in order to maintain accreditation we will undertake rigorous annual inspections.
Our key targets of performance for the next year will be:
- Call Handling- 98.5% of calls answered within 1 minute
- Installation- 90% of urgent installations carried out within 2 days
- Installation- 100% of non-urgent installations carried out within 20 days
- Repair- 90% of urgent repairs carried out within 2 days
- Repair- 100% of non-urgent repairs carried out within 20 days
- Response- 90% of call requiring a response to be attended within 45 minutes
Our other key targets for the coming 12 months are:
- To increase the number of customers using our services via a planned marketing campaign
- Expand the choice of services we offer to our customers
- Ensure all Careline staff have the relevant qualifications and training
The next year is important for Careline, with the current development plans and the passion of the team members, we should be in a position to look forward to another 25 successful years.
For further information about what Careline can offer or to arrange a home visit please contact us.