Changes you need to tell us about

Tell us about changes straight away. If you don't, you may end up paying the wrong amount of Council Tax.

Online Forms:

Other Changes:

Please contact if:

  • Someone comes to stay with you
  • Someone moves out
  • You change your name
  • Your children leave school
  • You go into care or into hospital for a long period

This is not a full list. If you think a change may affect your council tax, tell us anyway.

Contact Details:


Telephone: 01255 686822


Last updated on: 11/02/2016 - 10:05