There are a wealth of training and networking events held throughout the District and in Essex that offer information on Funding, Business Growth and Training opportunities that are either free or heavily subsidised.
The Best Growth Hub aims to help your business to identify and realise its potential with free business support for growth. It provides a focal point for businesses that are looking to increase their competitiveness and grow, it offers a great choice of advice, training, networking and more, all tailored to your needs. They regularly hold events which may be of use to local Tendring businesses. For more information visit their events webpage.
HM Revenue & Customs also offer a range of business advice open days for all types of businesses that will give you:
- access to seminars covering a wide range of topics useful for existing businesses and start-ups
- practical, face to face advice on various matters including tax and how to avoid penalties
- help with online services from HM Revenue & Customs (HMRC)
- advice on various matters including tax
- business advice from government organisations
- advice from other partner organisations
- advice on how to register your activities with HMRC
- manage the changes needed as your business grows - such as taking on staff
- and know where to go for further help and support in the future.
All events are free and there are no commercial exhibitors - so you will only obtain advice, help and support from government-backed organisations. For more information visit the HMRC website.